How do I register?
Can I share my log in credentials?
No, you should not share your log in credentials.
- How do I get a new password?
Where can I find my Dashboard?
You can access your Dashboard from the main menu top navigation bar, from the User Menu dropdown or by clicking on the "hambuger menu" on the top left of your screen.
Where can I find all of my certificates?
To find all your Certificates go to User menu, click on "Profile" and look for "My certificates" in Miscellaneous section.
How do I play the courses?
Once you choose a course, click on the "Start Course" button. On the next page click "Enter". A pop up window will appear on your screen and the course will automatically start playing.
Can I complete the course in multiple sessions?
Yes. If you exit the player, you can enter again and continue watching the video from where you left off.
Why is the NEXT button disabled?
The NEXT button is disabled when you have not whatched the whole video of that section or when it requiers that you interact.
Why is the course taking so long to load?
NGO training strives to deliver an online training experience that is efficient, smooth, and loads fast. If you notice it takes the course too long to load try the following: Check your actual internet speed. If this is not the issue clear all cache, restart your device or close other apps. If you are using your network for other task like downloading etc, try closing them. If the issue insists please contact our support team.
Why does the course still show incomplete?
When you finish the video make sure you wait until you are instructed to exit the course.
How will I be graded?
Each test consists of 10 multiple choice questions. You receive 1 mark for each correct question. You need at least 7 marks to pass the test.
Is there a time limit to take the test?
You have 20 minutes time limit to complete the test.
Can I exit the test and come back to it later?
You can exit the test and come back to it but the countdown will not stop even when you are logged out. 20 minutes later the test will be submited automatically.
How many times can I take the test?
You can take the test unlimited times.
Do I receive a certificate?
Upon successful completion of each course, you will be issued a Certificate of Achievement.
How secure are your servers?
Is support for learners included?
Yes, you can contact our support team for technical support.
Do we need to install anything?
You do not need to install anything to view the modules.
What are the operating system requirements?
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 14, Google Chrome 20, Safari 5, Opera 9
• Mozilla Firefox works best with Moodle. Other browsers may be used, but may not support all functionalities in Moodle, such as online quizzes and the HTML editor.
• You may need to add an exception for your Moodle website to your browser’s pop-up blocker. It is also recommended to disable any pop-up blockers in third party toolbars that may be installed in your browser.
- Internet Connection: Dialup (load times may be lengthy), DSL, Cable
• For the best user experience a DSL, cable or faster internet connection is recommended.
- Additional Requirements: Updated Versions of Adobe Reader & Adobe Flash Player
Are the courses mobile compatible?
Yes, you can view the courses on your mobile or tablet.